BCAW Annual Meeting & Conference Went Virtual!
When: Monday, October 26, 2020
10 – 11:30 a.m. BCAW Annual Meeting
Updates on the association’s programs for the coming year and conducting elections for positions on the BCAW Board of Directors were done. Our 2020 BCAW Award of Excellence winners were also recognized!
12 – 1 p.m. Open for Business During COVID-19 Pandemic: What All Employers Need to Know by Ann Barry Hanneman, Attorney, von Briesen & Roper
Avoiding legal exposure while staying open for business during the pandemic has presented unique challenges for all business owners. Particularly challenging for employers of all sizes are issues of workplace safety, mandated leave requirements and required accommodations. In this session, employment lawyer Ann Barry Hanneman will address the most critical employment law issues all employers need to know while operating during the COVID-19 pandemic and provide practical tips on handling these situations while minimizing legal claims.
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. How to Adapt & Survive to the Ever Changing World by Melissa Guralski, Business Resource Consultant, Sysco Food Services of Baraboo
Learn and discuss ways to evolve and adapt in the restaurant industry including the importance of social media and your online presence, QR codes and marketing, contactless payments, curbside and delivery, online ordering and restaurant – reimagined. See demos on two Sysco iCare partner companies including Popmenu and Cheddrsuites.
2:30 – 3:30 p.m. Virtual Happy Hour! Attendees relaxed and enjoyed networking with peers while having some fun and a chance to win prizes including a $200, $300 & $500 cash prize! Hosted by our very own Bowling Jeopardy! host Roger ‘Alex Trebek’ Dalkin.
Here are some of the other prizes. Thank you to our sponsors!
- Alliance Insurance Centers – 1 Omaha Steaks Surf & Turf for 4
- American Income Life – $100 Visa Gift Card
- BBBI/Kids Bowl Free – 1 KBF Inflatable Pin, 1 KBF Inflatable Walk-around Pin Costume
- Bennett Consulting Group – Grand Geneva Golf for 4
- Bowl-Rite, Inc. – 1 Case Brunswick Cleaning Cloths
- Classic Products – 1 Case Brunswick House Balls
- Flashpoint Designs – 1 Custom Personalized Bowling Jersey
- H5G – 2 (1 ea.) Brew City Ballers PBA Replica Jerseys
- Qubica AMF – 3 (1 ea.) Set of Birthday Pins
- Strike Ten Entertainment – 1 Go Bowling America Promo Marketing Kit
- The WiFi Company – 1 Green Bay Packer Jersey
- US Bank – $75 Target Gift Card
- Wisconsin Souvenir Milkcaps – 1 Box of Pitstop Pulltabs