BCAW Annual Conference & Trade Show
It’s not too late to register! You don’t want to miss out of your chance to participate in the round table discussions. You will have a chance to network with other bowling center proprietors and managers about bowling promotion in your center, marketing through social media, Smart Buy overview for new members or a topic of your choice. Village Lanes is even hosting a mobile round table walkabout going behind the scenes at the center. Bring a Friend drawing will be held December 6 at 10:30 a.m. You must be present to win.
- Take a break from the center, do your holiday shopping in the Falls or Milwaukee.
- Network with your bowling peers.
- Discuss topics that focus on helping your center’s bottom line and other topics during the round table discussions.
- Enjoy a SYSCO Chef demonstration on how to prepare menu items for snack bars or restaurants. A sampling of the chef inspired foods will be available for your taste buds.
- Save money with member suppliers at the Expo.
- Share some laughs during dinner with Potawatomi’s own Glen Gerard. Considered to be the Midwest’s Top Magician & Illusionist by Fox Television Network.
- Celebrate our 2016 BCAW Award of Excellence honorees.
Monday, December 5
1:30 p.m. Registration Opens
2 – 4 p.m. BCAW Annual Meeting
4 – 6 p.m. BCAW Trade Show & Reception
6 – 9 p.m. BCAW Dinner, Awards & Entertainment
Tuesday, December 6
8 – 9 a.m. Breakfast
9 – 10:30 a.m. Roundtable Discussions
11 a.m. – 1 p.m. SYSCO Chef Demonstration (w/lunch sampling)
1 – 1:30 p.m. SYSCO Q & A
We look forward to seeing you there!
Attend the BCAW Annual Meeting
The BCAW Annual Meeting is the business meeting of the Association. Updates are provided to the membership on BCAW activities and programs and elections to the BCAW Board of Directors are held. Industry partners such as BPAA and USBC typically attend as well. While there is no fee to attend the Annual Meeting but all members are encouraged to register.