Storm Scholarship Doubles
March 24, 2020
Official Standings & Prize List
When: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Where: Dale’s Weston Lanes
5902 Schofield Ave; Weston
Phone: (715) 359-8488
Squad times: 8:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m. or 3:00 p.m.
Check in: 45 minutes before start time
Format: Four game Baker System
League Style – move 2 pair lanes (4 lanes) to the right after each game
Bowler 1 starts Games 1 & 3 bowls odd frames
Bowler 2 Starts Games 2 & 4 bowls odd frames
Two Divisions: Boys Scratch (includes coed) and Girls Scratch
Cost: $40 per team ($20 per bowler) on or before March 3, 2020.
On-site registration only after March 3, 2020 at $50 per team.
- Open to any current Wisconsin High School Bowler (grades 9-12) in good standing.
- Dress code: collared bowling shirt or team shirt, full length slacks/pants; denim is acceptable but none that are baggy, torn or with holes. Girls may also wear skirts or skorts of an appropriate length (i.e., must be below the competitor’s fingertips when they are standing and their arms are hanging loosely at their sides).
- Two bowlers equal one team. Bowler one bowls odd frames in games 1 & 3, bowler two bowls odd frames in games 2 & 4.
- Failure to follow the format may result in disqualification with no refund.
- Reservations with full payment only.
- Entry fee will be refunded upon bowlers request if they make Sunday’s finals for team or singles.
- Six teams per pair of lanes.
- $2,000 in scholarship money is guaranteed, remainder based on amount of entries.
- All awards paid out in scholarship dollars, based on a 1:8 ratio in each division. All scholarships will be deposited with SMART.
- No altering of ball surface once practice is over.
- Bowlers may bowl multiple times, but cash only once with the same bowler.
Storm Scholarship Doubles Results:
2020 Storm Scholarship Doubles Tournament Official Prize List (posted 3/24/20)
The Storm Scholarship Doubles Tournament is very popular, with squads selling out early. You are strongly encouraged to register online in order to assure your spot in this event. If you or your partner make the finals of the HSBC singles or team events on Sunday, we will work with you on site to change partners and/or squad times.