BCAW Annual Meeting, Conference & Trade Show
Bring a Friend Promotion
Bring a bowling center proprietor friend who has not attended in 2014 or 2015, and you will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win $200!
You must register and pay in full by November 18, 2016. Drawing will be held December 6 at 10:30 a.m. You must be present to win.
- Take a break from the center, do your holiday shopping in the Falls or Milwaukee.
- Network with your bowling peers.
- Discuss topics that focus on helping your center’s bottom line and other topics during the round table discussions.
- Enjoy a SYSCO Chef demonstration on how to prepare menu items for snack bars or restaurants. A sampling of the chef inspired foods will be available for your taste buds.
- Save money with member suppliers at the Expo.
- Share some laughs during dinner with Potawatomi’s own Glen Gerard. Considered to be the Midwest’s Top Magician & Illusionist by Fox Television Network.
Monday, December 5
1:30 p.m. Registration Opens
2 – 4 p.m. BCAW Annual Meeting
4 – 6 p.m. BCAW Trade Show & Reception
6 – 9 p.m. BCAW Dinner, Awards & Entertainment
Tuesday, December 6
8 – 9 a.m. Breakfast
9 – 10:30 a.m. Roundtable Discussions
11 a.m. – 1 p.m. SYSCO Chef Demonstration (w/lunch sampling)
1 – 1:30 p.m. SYSCO Q & A
Radisson Hotel, N88 W14750 Main St., Menomonee Falls
Call: 262-251-5153; mention the Bowling Centers of WI for group rate
BCAW Room Rate: $95 + tax (includes hot breakfast buffet up to four)
Hotel Reservation Deadline: November 25, 2016 Click here to register >>