Storm Scholarship Doubles
When: Sunday, March 5, 2023
Where: Dale’s Weston Lanes
5902 Schofield Ave.
Weston, WI 54476
Phone: (715) 359-8488
Squad times: 8:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m. 1:00 p.m. or 3:30 p.m.
Check in: 30 minutes before start time
Format: Four-game Baker System
League Style on a single pair of lanes
Bowler 1 starts Games 1 & 3 bowls odd frames
Bowler 2 Starts Games 2 & 4 bowls odd frames
Two Divisions: Boys’ Scratch (includes coed) and Girls’ Scratch
Cost: $40 per team ($20 per bowler) on or before February 27, 2023.
On-site registration only after February 27, 2023 at $50 per team.
- Open to any current Wisconsin High School Bowler (grades 9-12) in good standing.
- Dress code: collared bowling shirt or team shirt, full length slacks/pants; denim is acceptable but none that are baggy, torn or with holes. Girls may also wear skirts or skorts of an appropriate length (i.e., must be below the competitor’s fingertips when they are standing and their arms are hanging loosely at their sides).
- Two bowlers equal one team. Bowler one bowls odd frames in games 1 & 3, bowler two bowls odd frames in games 2 & 4.
- Failure to follow the format may result in disqualification with no refund.
- Reservations with full payment only.
- Entry fee will be refunded upon bowlers request if they make Sunday’s finals for team or singles.
- FOUR teams per pair of lanes.
- $2,000 in scholarship money is guaranteed, remainder based on amount of entries.
- All awards paid out in scholarship dollars, based on a 1:8 ratio in each division. All scholarships will be deposited with SMART.
- No altering of ball surface once practice is over.
- Bowlers may bowl multiple times, but cash only once with the same bowler.