Did You Know?
- Nearly 200 high schools in Wisconsin have students participating on a high school team.
- Over the last decade an average of 2,600 boys’ and 2,600 girls’ teams have participated in varsity high school bowling in the United States.
- Bowling offers many great benefits for student-athletes, including being a great form of exercise.
- In 2022-23, an estimated 65,000 students bowled nationally in high school varsity competition.
- Bowling is one of the fastest growing high school sports over the last decade, showing growth in eight of the last 10 seasons.
- More than 200 colleges offer bowling and nearly half offer scholarships.
- The bowling industry provides more than $6 million in scholarships each year.
Bowling also gives students an opportunity to become involved with their high schools, teaches fundamentals for a lifetime sport and helps athletes earn scholarships and bowl in college.
Find out why bowling is a sport that lasts a lifetime.
To be completed by District Coordinators and/or Head Coach Only: